Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Introducing....Willow House Wednesdays

You all heard the good news a few posts back...I became a consultant for a company called, Entertaining at Home. You can read that post here. In that post I mentioned that Entertaining at Home has purchased another direct sales comany and we are in the process of merging the two to create a bigger and better home decor company! Entertaining at Home and Southern Living at Home have come together to create....


Willow House


I am so excited about what's to come and so I really want to share it with all of you, my readers! I know that this is a food blog and even though Willow House does fit in with my blog content, I don't want to overwhelm you all with too much information.  So I am going to be participating in a weekly "group" of sorts called Willow House Wednesdays.  I hope this is a good way to share with you without giving you constant information you may not be interested in.  This group (I'm not sure what to call it) was started by Carmella over at Southern Fried Dreams.  Check out her Willow House Wednesday post HERE

Today I am going to share with you our June Flyer.  Host a party in June and chose one of our amazing host specials at 60% off! 

Check out the Savannah Beverage Server


Give new drink recipes the star treatment in this centerpiece server. Classic standbys like iced tea and lemonade get fun makeovers with slices of peach and watermelon. Refreshing ice water looks even more appetizing with sliced lemons and limes. Lift out the glass urn for a more modern look, or just remove the legs — the stand functions three ways to suit your needs.
 
I would have a hard time choosing between the beverage server and the Graymont Party Bucket and Stand
 
Keep your cool all party long! A black-etched floral pattern makes this oversized bucket pretty, and the sturdy metal construction makes it practical. Towel bar is built right in, and lower shelf can store extra drinks.


This is just one of many rewards you get for being a host.  If you are thinking, "hey, I don't live in New Jersey, I can't host a party with you."  I want to let you know that you can!  We can do a catalog show where I send you catalogs, montly special flyers and order forms.  Show the catalogs to your friends, family, neighbors and coworkers and collect their orders.  You still get the same rewards as someone who hosts a home show!  It's that easy!  If you want a more personal party we can do a phone-a-thon! Let me know if you are interested in learning more about hosting a party, a phone-a-thon, the customer specials or even becoming a consultant.

Stay tuned for next weeks edition of Willow House Wednesdays where I will spotlight one of my favorite items and show you many ways to use it! 

3 comments:

Megan said...

This is such a great way to get all your ideas out there. This reminds me so much of pampered chef, but it seems more household and entertaining oriented. Sounds like a great company, and I'm seeing some interesting products!

julie said...

Southern Living at home has some really nice products. Thanks for sharing them!

Patti T. said...

Michele, I am so glad to see that you are so happy with your decision to try this venture. I will be looking forward to your Wednesday posts as I do all of your posts.